First Day of School: Thursday, August 12, 2021
Additional information regarding the 2021-22 school year will be added throughout the summer.
- Book Notes Assignment Sheet (10th grade Pre-AP only)
- Book Notes Assignment Sheet (11th grade Pre-AP and AP only)
- Book Notes Assignment Sheet (12th grade AP only)
Update – July 20, 2020
SCPS Raiderfest 2020
As we look towards the new school year, we are sad to say that we will not celebrate Raiderfest. In the upcoming weeks, parents will receive information that is generally available on this date. These updates will be provided via email to our families.
To speak with a coach for a summer workout schedule, please click on your sport of choice to connect via email.
- Baseball – Matt Oglesby
- Boys’ Basketball – Robert Walsh
- Boys’ Lacrosse – Derrick Fitzgerald
- Cheerleading – Charita Bowers
- Clay Shooting – Connie Chambers
- Cross Country & Track – Deedee Colter
- Football – Baker Woodward
- Girls’ Basketball – John Gant
- Golf – Annie Baldwin
- Soccer (Girls’ and Boys’) – Erik Krotz
- Softball – Matt Oglesby
- Tennis – Sandy Shepherd
- Volleyball – Julie Jones
- Wrestling – Julie Jones
Our uniform guidelines are available by clicking the “Download Uniform Guidelines” button below.
- Calculator requirement: TI-84 or higher (do not purchase the TI-NSpire)
- Students need general school supplies such as notebook paper, notebook, pens, and pencil.
To ensure that your child has a healthy and safe start to the upcoming school year, there may be a few things we will need from you. Please enter ALL your child’s medications and conditions in Renweb (link below). Our school medication policy does ask that all prescribed medication taken DURING the school day be turned into the office or school nurse. The medication should be in a prescription bottle with the pharmacy label and instructions clearly seen.
If your child has been prescribed an emergency medication such as Epi-Pen (allergies), Rescue Inhaler (asthma), or Diastat (seizures), we will also need, along with the medication, a current action plan as directed by their physician. Forms are included via the links below if needed.
If your child has Diabetes, please make sure you send in a current “Diabetes Medical Management Plan” from your endocrinologist for the 2019/2020 school year. This is necessary even if your child self manages. I will be in contact with you to make sure your child has all the necessary supplies.
Lastly, please be sure that you have completed the Over the Counter consent form found in Renweb as well. It can be found under Web Forms. This is a list a common medications that you allow me give to them during the school day. You will receive an email from me if I give your child any medication.
Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns. I will also be available at RaiderFest if you need any help with entering your child’s medical information in Renweb. I’m looking forward to a safe and healthy year!
Julie Murphy RN, BSN
SCPS School Nurse
Wish you had a way to give your student a head start in math for the new school year?
- Review material forgotten over the summer
- Build confidence going into the new year
- 15 different courses of math review
- Fun environment including games, activities, and competitions
- Taught by SCPS’s Jackie Wetmore, with 27 years experience teaching 3rd-12th math
- Courses are accepted by SCPS Middle School and many other schools towards summer tutoring requirements (1 session = 1 hour).
Ages: students entering 4th through 12th grades
Dates: Coming soon
Registration: Coming soon
Location: SCPS Upper School, 1599 Chatham Parkway, Main Bldg., Rm. 18 (Mrs. Wetmore’s room)
Please note: These are intended to be review sessions of material already learned. However, students are welcome to attend sessions on material they have not previously learned for enrichment.
Cost: Coming soon
SCPS students: Once you register online at the web address above, SCPS will bill your FACTS account.
Non-SCPS students only: Make check payable to SCPS and mail to: Melissa Shuman, Savannah Christian Preparatory School, 1599 Chatham Parkway, Garden City, GA 31408. Your student’s spot is reserved once payment is received.
Refunds: If you need to cancel your registration, you must do so by July 5th to receive a refund. Cancelations after July 5th and no shows will not receive a refund.
Questions? Please contact Jackie Wetmore at email@example.com.
For course descriptions and more info, click the button below.