Camp R.E.D. C.H.A.O.S
Ridiculously exciting days, creating happenings, activities and outrageous summers!
Savannah Christian Preparatory School offers programming for 10 weeks during the summer months with many different options. From Tuesday, May 29th until August 3rd, we have athletic, academic, artistic, and summer day camps running every week! Something for everyone!
Answers to some FAQ about Summer Day Camp:
- There is a one-time registration fee of $40 per child, and this covers all the camps they register to attend.
- Summer Day Camp is $155 per week. This fee includes hot/cold lunches by Valley Foods, two snacks daily, field trips, camp T-shirt, and daily camp activities. Swimming in our newly renovated pool will happen this summer with a certified lifeguard on duty.
- Summer Day Camp weekly fees can be paid in advance, or the Monday of the week attending. NOTE: If you are attending a Specialty Camp Program OR a Specialty Camp Program with Summer Day Camp, fees must be paid at the time of registration.
- Summer Day Camp Hours: 6:30 AM to 6 PM, with camp activity hours happening 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Ages for Summer Day Camp are just out of Pre-K (attending Kindergarten in the 2018-2019 school year) to just out of 8th Grade.
- Campers are grouped according to ages, with 4 groups in total.
- Summer Day Camp Staff will be CPR/First Aid trained, attending a total of 15 hours of pre-camp training. Camp Staff will be under the supervision of Director Leigh Anne Chester.
- Summer Day Camp is located in the Akins Building on the campus of Savannah Christian Preparatory School (SCPS), 1559 Chatham Parkway.
- Your child DOES NOT need to be a student at SCPS to attend any of our summer programs.
Summer Day Camp Weekly Themes:
May 29th – Welcome to Camp R.E.D. C.H.A.O.S.(closed Memorial Day)
June 4th – The BIG Apple
June 11th – Getting Down With Nature
June 18th – Olympics I
June 25th – Olympics II
July 2nd – It’s A Grand Ole Flag (closed 4th of July)
July 9th – Next Stop…Broadway
July 16th – Wacky Water Week
July 23rd – Music Mania
July 30th – Anything Can Happen…and Probably Will
If you have any questions, please direct them to Donna Stembridge, Summer Program Director: email@example.com