Camp R.E.D. C.H.A.O.S
Ridiculously exciting days, creating happenings, activities, and outrageous summers!
Savannah Christian Preparatory School offers programming for 9 weeks during the summer months with many different options. From Monday, June 3rd until August 2nd, we have athletic, academic, artistic, and summer day camps running every week! There is something for everyone!
About Summer Day Camp Programs:
- There is a one-time registration fee of $40 per child, and this covers all the camps they register to attend.
- Summer Day Camp is $155 per week. This fee includes hot/cold lunches by Valley Foods, two snacks daily, field trips, camp T-shirt, and daily camp activities. Swimming in our newly renovated pool with a certified lifeguard on duty.
- Summer Day Camp weekly fees can be paid in advance, or the Monday of the week attending. NOTE: If you are attending a Specialty Program Camp, fees must be paid at the time of registration.
- Summer Day Camp Hours: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, with camp activity hours happening 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Ages for Summer Day Camp are just out of Pre-K(attending Kindergarten in the 2019-2020 school year) to just out of 8th.
- Campers are grouped according to ages, with 4 groups in total.
- Summer Day Camp Staff will be CPR/First Aid trained, attending a total of 15 hours of pre-camp training. Camp Staff will be under the supervision of Director Leigh Anne Chester.
- Summer Day Camp is located in the Akins Building on the campus of Savannah Christian Preparatory School (SCPS), 1559 Chatham Parkway.
- Your child DOES NOT need to be a student at SCPS to attend any of our summer programs.
- The weekly camp themes listed below apply to all grade levels unless specifically noted.
Summer Day Camp Weekly Themes:
June 3rd – Welcome to Camp R.E.D. C.H.A.O.S.
June 10th – Dr. Seuss, On the Loose!
June 17th – Ahoy, Mates!
June 24th – Medieval Times
July 1st – It’s A Grand Ole Flag (closed 4th of July)
July 8th – This Week, On Survivor….
July 15th – Wacky Water Week
July 22nd – Music Mania
July 30th – Summer 2019….That’s A Wrap!
About Summer Specialty Camps
Half day camps are $130 per week and full day programs are $225 per week.
June 3rd – Raider Baseball/Softball Camp
June 3rd – Sketching & Drawing: Grades 6th – 8th
June 3rd – Raider Boys Basketball Camp
June 10th – Mini Raider Football Camp
June 10th – Lady Raider Basketball Camp
June 17th – Imagine That! Theatre Camp
June 17th – Mixed Media Visual Arts Camp: Grades K – 2nd
June 17th – Mixed Media Visual Arts Camp: Grades 3rd – 5th
June 24th – Take the Stage! Theatre Camp
July 8th – Summer Cheerleading Camp
July 15th – Raider Lacrosse Camp: Grades K – 4th
July 15th – Raider Lacrosse Camp: Grades 5th – 8th
July 22nd – Summer Book Club: Grades 7th & 8th
July 22nd – Raider Volleyball Camp: Beginner/Intermediate
If you have any questions, please direct them to Donna Stembridge, Summer Program Director: email@example.com