- Students will return to school on Monday, October 17. Welcome back and we missed you!!!
- Report cards will go home Friday, October 28.
- Parent meeting regarding 8th grade trip, October 24. More specific details to follow.
- Friday, 10/28 Picture retakes
- Fridays are Spirit Days! Come in your Raider approved apparel with uniform skirts/pants.
On Wednesday, October 19, we will wrap up our homecoming activities. Please look for an updated email from the middle school by Monday afternoon regarding a few minor changes related to lunch and an earlier pick up time. The dress code will be regular Friday Spirit Day wear. Wednesday will be a no homework day so come out and be a part of game day Raider Nation!
8th Grade Trip to Washington, DC
See the link below for information on the upcoming parent meeting and 8th grade trip to Washington.
Grandparents Day Information
We hope you will be able to join us on Wednesday, November 16 in the Middle School gym. See the flyer below.
Check our middle school athletics webpage for physical packets and game schedules:
We have a cross country meet in Richmond Hill on Tuesday at RHHS, 1 Wildcat Drive. Please arrive by 3:30 pm with your training shoes and spikes or racing flats.
Parents of 6th graders, please take a look at our upcoming PTF sponsored Teacher Appreciation Lunch.
Early Year Special Pricing. Order by Friday September 30th for this price. Total cost will increase by $5 for the remainder of the Fall Semester Order Period (through12/31/16).
Yearbook order form: orderform-1
Parents, the “ReplayIt” link below will show you how to submit photos to the middle school for possible use in the yearbook. Contact Josh Kerkau at email@example.com.