Working as a Camp Counselor is non-stop fun! You and your campers will create amazing memories together throughout the summer. Not only will you have the chance to experience the very best camp has to offer but you’ll also experience amazing day trips. From activities to time at the pool, no day at the camp is ever the same!
- Model positive as a flexible member of the Camp Red Summer Staff.
- Take responsibility for the health, safety, and supervision of the campers in your group.
- Provide an awesome experience for your campers.
- Adapt to changing needs and circumstances, including strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Participate in all camp activities and programs.
- Attends staff meetings, trainings, and special events as required upon hire.
- Participate in clean-up at the end of each week.
- Listen, compassionately and empathetically to campers and fellow staff.
- Be a living example of a believer in the Christian faith; be willing to share your faith appropriately with others.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Be able to lift and carry 25lbs
- Participate in strenuous outdoor activities
- Participate in and lead events and meals in a large, noisy setting
- Must be 18 years old by June 1, 2021.
- CPR, First Aid, AED certifications, and Child Abuse Prevention training. These courses will be provided prior to camp beginning.
To apply for this job please visit savcps.exacthire.com.