Please take a moment to apply for your 2022 GOAL tax credit by completing the 20-second online application process at www.goalscholarship.org.
How to Contribute & Take the Tax Credit
- Apply Now – Complete the 2021 OR 2022 GOAL Tax Credit Application today at www.goalscholarship.org (takes just 20 seconds!).
- GOAL Submits to DOR – GOAL submits your 2021 application to the Georgia Department of Revenue (DOR) immediately and your 2022 application on the first business day of January 2022.
- Approved to Contribute – GOAL and DOR notify you of the approved tax credit amount and payment deadline.
- Make Payment – Pay GOAL by check or credit card within 60 days of DOR approval.
- Take the Credit – GOAL will send you Form IT-QEE-SSO1 (tax receipt) for claiming the credit on your Georgia income tax return (Note: you will take the credit on the income tax return for the year you make the payment).
Tax Credit Limits Based on Filing Status
· Single individual or head of household – up to $1,000
· Married couple filing a joint return – up to $2,500
· Married couple filing separate returns – up to $1,250
· S corporation shareholder, LLC member, or partnership partner – up to $10,000
· NEW Opportunity for 2022: S corporations, LLCs, and partnerships can redirect up to 75% of Georgia income tax liability, up from the $10,000 cap in previous years!
· C corporation or Trust – up to 75% of annual Georgia income tax liability
Please contact Jamie Britsch at 912-721-2188 or email@example.com with any questions.