Camp R.E.D. C.H.A.O.S
Ridiculously exciting days, creating happenings, activities, and outrageous summers!
Savannah Christian Preparatory School offers programming for 9 weeks during the summer months with many different options. From Monday, June 1st until Friday, July 31st we have athletic, academic, artistic, and summer day camps running every week! There is something for everyone!
About Summer Day Camp Programs:
- There is a one-time registration fee of $40 per child, and this covers all the camps they register to attend.
- Summer Day Camp is $155 per week. This fee includes hot/cold lunches by Valley Foods, two snacks daily, field trips, camp T-shirt, and daily camp activities which includes swimming in our newly renovated pool with a certified lifeguard on duty.
- Summer Camp weekly fees can be paid in advance at the time of registration, or set up for auto payment on the Thursday prior to the week attending.
- Specialty Camp fees must be paid in full by May 27th, 2020.
- Summer Day Camp Hours: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, with camp activity hours being 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Ages for Summer Day Camp are just out of Pre-K (attending Kindergarten in the 2020-2021 school year) to just out of 8th.
- Campers are grouped according to ages, with 4 groups in total.
- Summer Day Camp Staff will be CPR/First Aid trained, attending a total of 15 hours of pre-camp training. Camp Staff will be under the supervision of Director Leigh Anne Tovar and Assistant Director Jacob Lightle.
- Summer Day Camp is located in the Akins Building on the campus of Savannah Christian Preparatory School (SCPS), 1559 Chatham Parkway.
- Your child DOES NOT need to be a student at SCPS to attend any of our summer programs.
Summer Day Camp Weekly Themes:
June 1st – Welcome to Camp R.E.D. C.H.A.O.S.
June 8th – On the Savanna
June 15th – We Are the World
June 22nd – Wacky Water Week
June 29th – True To the Red, White, & Blue
July 6th – Olympic Week
July 13th – Color Vibes
July 20th – Music Mania
July 27th – Summer 2020….That’s A Wrap!
About Summer Specialty Camps
Half day camps are $130 per week and full day programs are $225 per week.
June 1st – Raider Boys Basketball Camp: Rising 1st – 8th | 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
June 1st – Lady Raider Basketball Camp: Rising 2nd – 8th | 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
June 1st – Dance Camp: Ages 6 to 10 years | 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
June 8th – Mini Raider Football Camp: Rising 1st – 8th | 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
June 8th – Robotic Camp: Rising 5th – 8th | 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
June 8th – Indoor Soccer Camp: Ages 7 to 10 years | 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
June 15th – Imagine That! Theatre Camp: Rising 3rd to 5th | 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
June 15th – Mixed Media Visual Arts Camp: Grades K – 2nd | 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
June 15th – Mixed Media Visual Arts Camp: Grades 3rd – 5th | 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
*June 22nd – Take the Stage! Theatre Camp: Rising 6th to 12th | 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
July 6th – Raider Baseball/Softball Camp: Rising 2nd – 8th | 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
July 13th – Mixed Media Visual Arts Camp: Grades K – 2nd | 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
July 13th – Mixed Media Visual Arts Camp: Grades 3rd – 5th | 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
July 13th – Summer Cheerleading Camp: Rising K – 5th | 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
July 20th – Raider Volleyball Camp: Rising 4th – 8th | 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
July 20th – Math in the Middle: Rising 5th – 8th | 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
July 20th – Just Play It! Band Camp: Rising 5th & 6th | 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
*Full day programs are $225 per week
If you have any questions, please direct them to Donna Stembridge, Summer Program Director: firstname.lastname@example.org