- Tuesday, 9/20–NEW!! Bible study for 8th grade girls with Ms. Dixon (bring your lunch and your bible to Ms. Dixon’s classroom in the Back Building)
- Wednesday, 9/21–Electives Showcase Chapel Program 8:40 am (parents are encouraged to attend!)
- Thursday, 9/22-Sunday, 9/25 Fine Arts Field Trip
- Friday, 9/23–Picture money due
- !st 9 Weeks Exams–
- Wednesday, 10/12 Periods 1 & 5
- Thursday, 10/13 Periods 2 & 4
- Friday, 10/14 Periods 3 & 6
- Friday, 10/28 Picture retakes
- Information on 2016 Homecoming activities will be posted soon! Go RAIDERS!
- Fridays are Spirit Days! Come in your Raider approved apparel with uniform skirts/pants.
Check our middle school athletics webpage for physical packets and game schedules:
Thanks to PTF for our new pottery wheel!
Parents, the “ReplayIt” link below will show you how to submit photos to the middle school for possible use in the yearbook. Contact Josh Kerkau at email@example.com.
Snapshots & Happenings
Parents, check out some of the activities and lessons happening at the middle school:
On Wednesday morning, September 14th, 20 middle school students were inducted into the BETA Club at an awards assembly. Students qualify for BETA based on an overall grade point average that demonstrates high academic achievement in all areas of subject matter from the previous semester. Special thanks goes out to Ms. Rea, Mrs. Daniel, and Mrs. Vickers,who serve as sponsors of this prestigious group.
Raider Volleyball, Football, Tennis, and Cheer! “Great job” to all our student athletes–
Did you know that the Middle School at SCPS has an amazing Tennis Team?
Well, we do! Actually, 2016 marks the 4th year of tennis at the Middle School with
School Principal, Mike Crosby as Head Coach. He says, “This season, the team consists of 33 novice to well accomplished players from grades 5 though 8. I could not be more proud of how the team performed on Thursday! The sportsmanship demonstrated by the students was exemplary. Our girls dominated the courts winning 6 – 0 over Richmond Hill Middle School. Our guys also played extremely well, winning 3 – 2. This was our first match and I am quite pleased! Middle School Tennis is proud to be a part of the Athletic Program at Savannah Christian.”
Middle school held its annual pep rally for Fall sports. The Raiders did a great job Thursday showing their school spirit! Special thanks goes out to Mr. Broadnax and the upper school band and flag team for attending the event!
Middle School varsity football team won against Calvary in overtime.
MS volleyball teams both won their matches.
MS tennis teams beat Richmond Hill.
Thanks to our cheerleaders for supporting our athletes!