Dates to Know
NEW: Due to events we are planning for our last few days here at our DeRenne Campus, student will not have Q4 exams (May 23-May 25). Students in Honors Spanish I and Honors Algebra will take those exams as these courses are for high school credit; Ms. Lewis and Ms. Dudley will make students/parents aware of when these will be given before May 23.
- May 4–Spring Band Concert, Eckburg 7 pm
- May 9–Chorus Concert, 6:30 pm
- May 11 & 12–Middle School Drama Performance, “There’s a Monster in My Closet”, Eckburg @ 7 pm
- May 15–8th grade Awards and Recognitions, 6:30 pm
- May 17–6th and 7th grade Awards and Recognitions, 8:45 am
- May 19–Field Day
Middle School PTF
Snapshots and Happenings
Mr. Hazeltine, Bible teacher, speaks at Wednesday’s chapel program.
Cutter Martin, WTOC meteorologist, speaks to Ms. Lee’s broadcasting class about planning and executing weather segments across a platforms to reach a variety of audiences.