*******NEW DATE is Monday, January 30
Groundbreaking Ceremony for our new middle school!
Below is the information on transportation related to this event.
ALL RAIDERS: Please help our community’s senior citizens by donating new or clean, gently used blankets. The drive is sponsored by our Junior BETA Club. Blankets can be dropped off in Mrs. Vickers’ room (#10). The drive will last through January 31 when they will be donated to Senior Citizen, Inc.
Spring Sports Signups!
Spring Sports Signups are in the main office. Please sign up by next Wednesday afternoon, January 25. Here are the sports offered at SCPS and the grades they apply to:
- Boys Soccer – Grades 6-8th – Tryouts will be held beginning on 2/20/17
- Girls Soccer – Grades 6-8th – Tryouts will be held beginning on 2/20/17
- Girls Softball – Grades 6-8th – Practice begins on 2/16/17
- Boys Lacrosse – Grades 6-8th – Practices will begin on 2/15/17
- Boys/Girls Golf – Grades 6-8th – Tryouts will be held in March
- Boys/Girls Track – Grades 5-8th – Practices will begin in March
- Boys Baseball – Grades 6-8th – Tryouts on 1/25 at 7:00 at Chatham campus high school field
If you have any questions, please email Josh Nokes (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Snapshots & Happenings
Mr. Crosby leads students and faculty in prayer for our country and President Trump during inauguration ceremonies on Friday. Students were invited to watch live streaming of the inauguration of the 45th President of the United States and the peaceful transfer of power.
Middle school art students’ weather sketches are published in the Savannah Morning News.
Students in Ms. Aultman’s World Matters class updates current events.
Congratulations to our Middle School Spelling Bees!
From left to right in front of Mr. Crosby: Dhruv Patel, 3rd place; Ashlyn Campell, 2nd place; Kush Patel, 1st place