YOUR TAXES, YOUR CHOICE! Your participation in the GOAL program strengthens our school in countless ways – and best of all – it costs you nothing.
Through Georgia GOAL, you are able to contribute funds that will be used to provide need-based financial aid for outstanding students to attend our school, and you will receive a 100% Georgia income tax credit in exchange for your contribution! In other words, the state of Georgia is allowing you to “spend” some of the state income taxes you must pay anyway in order to provide tuition assistance for students seeking a Savannah Christian education. This is a proven opportunity that is a win-win-win for taxpayer donors, scholarship recipients, and our school community.
Please take a moment to apply for your 2022 GOAL tax credit by completing the 20-second online application process at www.goalscholarship.org.
How to Contribute & Take the Tax Credit
- Apply Now – Complete the 2021 OR 2022 GOAL Tax Credit Application today at www.goalscholarship.org (takes just 20 seconds!).
- GOAL Submits to DOR – GOAL submits your 2021 application to the Georgia Department of Revenue (DOR) immediately and your 2022 application on the first business day of January 2022.
- Approved to Contribute – GOAL and DOR notify you of the approved tax credit amount and payment deadline.
- Make Payment – Pay GOAL by check or credit card within 60 days of DOR approval.
- Take the Credit – GOAL will send you Form IT-QEE-SSO1 (tax receipt) for claiming the credit on your Georgia income tax return (Note: you will take the credit on the income tax return for the year you make the payment).
Tax Credit Limits Based on Filing Status
- Single individual or head of household – up to $1,000
- Married couple filing a joint return – up to $2,500
- Married couple filing separate returns – up to $1,250
- S corporation shareholder, LLC member, or partnership partner – up to $10,000
- NEW Opportunity for 2022: S corporations, LLCs, and partnerships can redirect up to 75% of Georgia income tax liability, up from the $10,000 cap in previous years!
- C corporation or Trust – up to 75% of annual Georgia income tax liability
Please contact Jamie Britsch at 912-721-2188 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.