Welcome to the SCPS Payment Portal!
ACH – eCheck Payment Option
A FREE Payment method
Credit Card Option
A 2.75% surcharge fee is added
Both payment options allow you to:
- Make one-time payments.
- Make lump sum payments.
- Create a subscription for multiple payments.
- When a transaction is created, it will process on the same date you process your information through the payment portal.
- Lump sum payments or one-time payments process the same day; you may not set up a future date for these transactions.
- If you want to create a subscription for your monthly/weekly payments, an “initial” payment will process.
- A Late Payment Fee of $175.00 per student will be assessed if your payment arrangements are not finalized by June 14, 2014.
- You will receive a receipt by email for your payment. The options that you selected will print on your receipt as well as the list of the other options. Review the receipt very closely to ensure that the options you selected are listed correctly.
- If any electronic payment is returned unpaid by your bank or credit card company for any reason, you will be charged a $35 Returned Payment Fee, and subsequent scheduled payments may also be canceled causing your total account balance to immediately become due. Your bank or credit card company may also assess a fee based on the terms and conditions of your account agreement.
IF you ARE prepared to make your first regular payment on the same day you create your payment subscription, you would create a subscription for the 11 additional payments to process July 1, 2014, and your 11th payment to process on May 1, 2015. The total of the 12 payments should equal your student’s account balance. This transaction authorizes the Business Office to process the 11 month payment subscription for you. No further action is required by you. Changes to that subscription cannot be made except by the SCPS Business Office.
If you ARE NOT prepared for a “regular” payment to process, you should indicate a minimum initial payment of $1.00 at the bottom of the page (***Amount to be processed today). For example, if you enter the Portal and create a subscription to set up your student’s 12 monthly tuition payments on May 10th, with your first regular payment to begin June 1, 2014, and your 12th payment to process on May 1, 2015, your subscription would require a nominal payment (e.g. $1.00) that would process on May 10th. This transaction authorizes the Business Office to process the 12 month payment subscription for you. No further action is required by you. Changes to that subscription cannot be made except by the SCPS Business Office.