The Savannah Christian Preparatory School Family Referral Program is designed to thank current families for their valued investment in the Savannah Christian Preparatory School (SCPS) community. We want to honor current SCPS families who actively share our amazing school.
Currently enrolled SCPS families will receive up to $500 tuition credit for each new family referral that enrolls at SCPS for the 2015-2016 school year and re-enrolls for the 2016-2017 school year. The incentive reward does not apply to new students of returning families or students that have applied and/or attended SCPS in the past.
SCPS Referring Family Criteria
- The SCPS Referring Family must have attended SCPS for the 2014-2015 school year and be enrolled at SCPS for the 2015-2016 school year.
- It is the Referring Family’s responsibility to be sure that the Prospective New Family includes the Raider Reward New Student Referral Application with their application to SCPS. Referrals will NOT be made retroactively.
- If the Referring SCPS Family withdraws from SCPS prior to May 30, 2016 the credit is forfeited.
The new student must begin the 2015-2016 school year. At this time half of the Raider Reward will be credited to the SCPS Referring Family’s tuition account. The remainder Raider Reward will be credited to the SCPS Referring Family’s tuition account when the referred student begins the 2016-2017 school year. Tuition credits will be given in August 2015 and August 2016.
The Raider Reward tuition credit can only be applied towards tuition.
Raider Reward New Student Referral Application must be submitted with the New Student Application.
Enrollment of the new students and families is subject to the standard SCPS enrollment process.
There is no limit to the number of families that a SCPS family may refer; however, the total amount of tuition credits any SCPS family can earn under the Raider Reward Family Referral Program is limited to their total tuition less any combined discounts and financial aid for the 2015-2016 school year.
Raider Rewards for referrals are subject to availability. Meaning, if there are no open seats in a classroom for a student you refer the referred student will be placed in a waiting pool. There will be no Raider Reward given unless a seat becomes available and the student begins SCPS.
SCPS Referring Families with enrolled students can choose to allocate their Raider Reward as follows:
- Accept the tuition credit.
- Designate the tuition credit to the Raider Reward Financial Aid Fund.
Employees of SCPS without currently enrolled students are eligible for Raider Rewards. Since the Raider Reward is strictly tuition credit, they can designate the tuition credit to the Raider Reward Financial Aid Fund.
Raider Reward credit will be applied directly to family accounts in August 2015 and 2016.
- Families who pay by automatic withdrawal will receive a credit adjustment to their August payment.
- Families who pay their tuition in full before the school year begins will receive the Raider Reward in the form of a tuition refund check.
No Raider Reward is redeemable for cash.
Thank you for your referral to Savannah Christian Preparatory School! Every effort has been made to be clear; however, if an interpretation is to be made, the school administration reserves that right. Please contact Inger Prescott, 912-234-1653, ext. 104 if you have any questions.